EOYS (End Of Year Stage)

We are all in a stage where we try to make sense of the choices we made over the last year. For some it is the elections, for some it is Brexit, for some it is COVID, and others have other matters, mot of us will have a blend of all, and nearly all will have COVID in the equation. So when I stated in earlier articles that the lockdown is to some degree pointless, we are hereby given the setting in ‘Woman on super-yacht that arrived in Cairns one of two people in Queensland with COVID-19’ (at https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-12-24/coronavirus-queensland-super-yacht-woman-northern-beaches-man/13010536) where we see “She said the crew of the Lady E, which sailed to Australia from the Maldives, was not being helpful with contact tracing information. But the ship’s captain, James Kennedy, said in a statement that he and his crew were complying with all requests”, as such I see the opposites ‘not being helpful with contact tracing information’, as well as ‘he and his crew were complying with all requests’. Infection finds  way, there will always be someone that escapes attention because some people ‘forgot’ to look in that direction. Then we also get ‘cluster grows by nine local cases in NSW after a record 60,000 tests’, so after an additional 1% of the population of Sydney is tested up to 9 new cases are found, and people still debate and oppose that the disease will find a way? So are there still 900 unconfirmed cases in Sydney, and if that is the case, if that confirmation comes in 2-3 days, how many more will have the disease then? It is a real setting, a realistic fear and an absolute realistic case of worry. 

Yes, I worry, but some set worry into a larger stage of fear, which is a wrong stage to fill, there is every chance that that I might get it and the percentage is that there is a 3% chance I might die. Yet the truth is that there is a 97% chance I will not, good odds, especially compared to a lottery ticket, or blindfolded crossing the road on regent street. And others are debating, or they are agreeing that electing a stupid fat guy into the White House, the only man on planet with a haircut worse than Boris Johnson (Prime Minister of the United Kingdom) was not the greatest idea anyone could have had. Even as a Republican I agree. I would diplomatically state it as “John McCain would have been 20 times the President that President Trump ever could be, even dead he would still be 20 times the President that this current President could ever hope to be”. This is the stage that the US had signed up for and whatever gains they made in the middle east, pardoning the sentences of the Blackwater guards will have larger repercussions, as I see it the president is making sure that the US will have no forwards momentum the next 4 years, a stupid person, driven by self-righteous motives like “If I cannot be president, no one can” is setting a long term stage where nothing can be resolved, and in this people still wonder why I was considering selling my IP to a Chinese based corporation?  

We are in the end of year stage, but there is close to zero positivity to show, in that stage, as negativity adds up and up to the floor foundation of what we perceive to be some sort of balance, the setting of balance becomes increasingly distasteful. Consider the stage where we see “Slatten, whom prosecutors said started the shooting, was sentenced to life in prison” (source: NPR) gives rise to the stage where government shielded mass murder is now OK, that is how it reads, for the record, I never looked into the matter, I never saw any of the evidence and I read none of the testimonies, yet a court of law found them guilty and so far I have not seen any legal evidence that absolves them. There was a trial and a re-trial, as such I wonder why any president would involve themselves in this manner, and as I personally see it there is a scorched earth approach, which is “a military founded strategy that aims to destroy anything that might be useful to the enemy. Any assets that could be used by the enemy may be targeted, which usually includes obvious weapons, transport vehicles, communication sites, and industrial resources”, a set stage of diplomacy that has consequences, and as I personally see it, President Trump has now inflicted more damage on the United States than Edward Snowden ever has. When we see these actions as well as his reaction to the COVID-19 mess, when the people tally the reported 18,946,472 infected and the 334,824 who died, we see a scary setting by possibly the worst president in American History. And I need to give a clear stage on ‘the reported’, if the UK is in a stage where 3% has been infected, there is every chance that the infections, the reported and the unreported ones, will add up to (speculatively speaking) a little over 32 million making the stage that up to 10% of the US population is infected and matters will get worse soon enough. 

There is a speculative (sort of) wisdom to this, consider that 23% of ALL global infections are in the USA, yet less than 0.01% of the fatalities are shown, we see an unbalanced equation, this is not about age, or better healthcare, this is a setting that is far too unbalanced to make sense, a disease is not intelligent, it is an engine, it travels, infects and moves on, so if one number is one thing and if we agree that 2 out of 3 will make a complete recovery, the numbers are not adding up, optionally the numbers are on a few levels bogus. I remain open to which is which and what is actually happening. But I can give you thins, the numbers are not adding up and that setting is out in the open for anyone to see. 

So whilst we wonder hat is what and which is which, consider that there is a set level, there is at all times some level of discrepancy, there always will be, but for numbers to be off by 98%, that is what I call a numerical and statistical impossibility.

And when we see how the stage is in NSW (Australia) and people on yachts dump infected people in Queensland, consider just how many ships there are and how much infected people are travelling to places where we apparently have no control over the situation, so how many yachts are there in California and Florida, how many in the Mediterranean and how many of them remain unchecked? As such, what will the infected numbers be by on December 29th, January 29th and February 29th, I wonder if there will be any indictments soon thereafter. 

Leave a comment

Filed under Politics

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.