Yes, I have doubts and I have hd them for some time. Yet there is a consideration to make. I offered the IP to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, but they will not consider meting and they have hd 11 weeks to consider. So now what? Well, there is the United Arab Emirates and there is China. The two options in the US have had over 20 weeks, so I am now getting to a different bottom of a barrel. I will not consider Microsoft. I would hand it to China for free before I hand it to Microsoft. They have screwed up too much IP, a man needs to have his pride. And to be honest I have no idea why they would ignore $500,000,000 a month in revenue. I cannot see it. There are two options, one is the poison well approach, the other is that they do not believe me. It will be up to them, if these last two are deciding not to dip their toes in the water. I am considering placing the IP here as Public domain, at that point they cannot overrule the market, whomever brings the goods gets a turn and big-tech really hates catering to Public Domain, my only condolence price is that IP bundle three would go to the most needy and big-tech loses out two for two. Which will give my second bundle a decent chance but it is not the way I wanted to get there. And with a $6B annual solution the larger firms suddenly will go for the miscommunication excuse, but at that point I will be extremely selective who is allowed near my second IP bundle and Microsoft will not be a consideration. I wonder how the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will react to some people, but that is not my problem. They had the chance, they had the chance four times over and it seems bitter sweet if the UAE ends up with the IP, but that is the hand they dealt themselves and I feel no pity as I was left out of pocket to a much larger degree. To be honest I have no idea if the UAE has what it takes to turn it around, I am decently certain that Huawei or China has the abilities and I do not consider them one and the same. I will have to avoid Tencent as they have a partnership with Microsoft. And I am running out of time, on December 31st it will become public domain, I set the system up that way and I had a limited time to get it done. I did not anticipate that the Consulate of Saudi Arabia would block a meeting via third persons. Not with $500 million a month on the line, but that is my understanding of people, apparently not as good as I thought it would go.
And at that point doubt set in, doubt on how I brought it and how I expected people to overcome ego (a speculation from my side), I honestly do not get it, but not to fret. I still have several paths to walk in the next 6 weeks. Time will tell how delusional I was and when I publish the first IP others can judge how delusional my ideas were, because in the end I will vet information, even my own.